Monday, January 4, 2010

Healthy Stories

Heard from a number of people on the storytelling list serve--got some great ideas for what to include in my compilation but of course I need to find three sources for each folk tale and then put together my own version, cultural notes to be included, before I can claim anything--unless I use original material. I do have several original food tales and poems that I will include.
Right now am considering the re-working of one of my novel to make the plot a bit more interesting--so many projects and so little time. Still need to take down my Christmas tree!
Neighbors have begun to pay homage to my birthday--January 10--one dear friend brought over some home made rice pudding yesterday--good friends, good food--see why I am doing food stories?

No comments:

Post a Comment